Please provide us the information about the role you want to retrieve and help us verify your identity
[Beginner]How to Form a Team
Players can now form a team with friends and join certain activities together, such as the Amethyst Mine, Circuit Quests and reward missions. When you’re in a team, you can use the specific team chat to communicate with your friends as well.
Team player information:
Required level: 50
How to join:
1. In Cloud City, players can pick any other player and choose “invite to form a team”, and the other player will get a popup notification.
2. After sending an invitation, the initiator will be the team leader by default. The team leader could be transferred to any other player in the team. The team leader and members can invite other players to form part of the team.
3. The invited players will receive a pop-up invitation, but players who are in battle can’t receive one.
4. A player of a team can’t participate in any multiplayer room or scene, such as MP Dungeon, Arena and Tank Trials, if they are alone.
5. Each team can have up to four team members. Each member can choose to follow any other team member’s movement by choosing someone from the list.
6. Players in Sylph Atoll and Amethyst Mine can’t attack their team members.
7. Players can check their team members’ locations on the mini map.
8. Players can choose “add a team member” and “leave the team” on team list and management interface. The team leader can also choose “adjust the formation”, “kick members out of the team” and “appoint a new team leader”. Players can also choose to follow other members.
9. If the team leader leaves the team, their role will be transferred following the MP Dungeon rules.
10. How to follow: players can only follow players who are relatively close to them; if the distance is too big, the player will receive a pop-up informing them of the issue.
11. If the target player passes through a Mystic’s Gate, the following players will go in as well. If the scene changes, you will no longer follow the player and will get a message saying “The distance between you and the target player is too long”.
12. If the player you are following uses “return” and changes to a different scene, the following action will be canceled because of the distance between both of you.
13. The invitation button will appear on the chat, the selected box or the social interface.
14. The team list is visible in Sylph Atoll, Amethyst Mine and Cloud City (team members in Sylph Atoll and Amethyst Mine can’t fight against each other), and the list will be invisible in other single-player scene, the team still exist and all team members could not enter the multi-player scene.
15. The battles in Sylph Atoll, Amethyst Mine are still in the 1V1 battle mode. When one team member is in a battle, other members can’t get involved in the same battle.